Thursday, November 26, 2015

Santa's Secret Trove

"Every once in a while something might be for you in here." author unknown

Since I gave up my car many years ago, I am on my feet a lot.  For this reason, while I am out,   I got to uncover many different and curious landscapes.  On one of my  frequent routes, a garden ornament sat against the wrought-iron fence always caused me to take a second look of  this rustic structure.
 
Because of its smallish size, this log-cabin look alike woodwork can also be used to store small tools.  But its roadside presence together with the inviting message etched on the top of its slant roof made me think otherwise.

It's possible I have just uncovered some place special.

Maybe this old wooden box is one of the many  unusual places where Santa hides his special gifts. 

A Merry and Peaceful Christmas to all!

-  Ayee 

 



No comments: