Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Things

This is my second installment of the happy things that would bring hearty laughter and smile out of me.  And I am pleased to notice that the author of  The Happy Book* and I have similar inclination on the types of the things we like.  This exercise of jotting down my happy things had led me closer to where my personal happiness lies:
  • Scoring an ace on a par-3 golf course*
  • spotting a kitty dozing off in the sun on a windowsill*
  • witnessing the reunion of a lost pet and its two-legged friend
  • feeding ducks, squirrels, birdies in the park*
  • watching "60 - Minutes" on Sunday nights*
  • Complimenting a total stranger*
  • shopping at the Emporium's bargain floor in downtown San Francisco
  • Rescuing  an earthworm or a caterpillar from the side walks
  • re-visitng James Herriot's animal stories
  • knowing Saint Anthony is always on my side when I misplaced some thing important.
-  Ayee

*It indicates there is a similar entry in The Happy Book by Barbara Ann Kipfer, 1990.

No comments: