Thursday, September 11, 2014

"America's Got Talent,", NBC, September 10, 2014

I did not participate in the voting but I did watch the show's semifinal results last night.  I missed this entertaining show last year.  So I made effort to catch the show this season, and  did manage to view this popular talent show including the one that was aired last night.

I am sure many others would agree with me that the acts competing on the show are phenomenally professional.  It supposes to be a show of amateurs.  But what they had offered on the stage at the venerable Radio City in New York City were so entertaining and stunningly unique.  There were also many compelling stories like persistence and hard work behind their million-dollar acts.  I will definitely try to follow the show until it has chosen the winner of its million-dollar prize.  But maybe it was because of my preference in cello music, I found some thing missing in the judges' deliberation when it was their turn to choose the last act for the final competition.  -  Ayee

No comments: