Friday, August 15, 2014

Robin Williams,may you rest in peace!

I want to join the million others to mourn the untimely passing of one of the funniest persons in the world.  Personally, I do not know the late artist at all.  But I did watch and enjoy his television show, "Mork and Mindy." I had also seen a couple of Mr. Williams's movies that cover serious subjects.  After I saw "Patch Adam," in which the talent actor played the role of a medical student, I came up with an idea of volunteering at hospitals where doctors cure their patients with laughter.  So far such medical institutions have eluded me.

Sadly, the world has lost a good man too soon.  Others may think of the late actor like I do.   Mr. Williams was so good at making us laught our heads off.  He also left his hysterical fans with something serious to wonder about.

Thank you, Mr. Williams. And may your God bless you!

-  Ayee

No comments: