Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Food for Thought - Greek Yogurt

A couple of days ago, I got a glimpse of Dr. Oz's show on television.  The subject of that portion of the show was about yogurts.  And its many benefits to our health.   I realized the products promoted on the show are for commercial purposes.    But the simple and straight forward knowledge Dr. Oz dispensed on the show is quite informative. Although I seldom watched Dr. Oz's show in the past,  this is not the first time I wrote about Dr. Oz on my blog.  The previous Dr. Oz show I watched  was about herbal tea. It seems Dr. Oz  has a special interest in relating nutritious foods to good health.  Since I am  a firm believer in proper diet, I shall start to pay more close attention to Dr.Oz's  learned advices from now on. - Ayee


No comments: